Breakfast Club has been running since September 2012 and provides high quality care for Chew Magna Primary School pupils at the beginning of the school day, between 7.45-8.45am. Our Breakfast Club leader is Miss Marie Clarke, who is joined by Mrs Natalie Stephens on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The club’s purpose is to provide a healthy breakfast and give parents a safe, secure facility where they can leave their child/ren confident they will be in safe hands.
Breakfast Club operates from the school hall and runs from Monday to Friday. There are spaces available for 10 children at the club on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 20 spaces available on Monday and Wednesday. The club is operational in term time only.
The Breakfast Club will run independently from the main school building using the hall, disabled toilet and the playground. Book bags, coats and any additional bags will be kept in the hall until the end of the club at 8.45am, when the children will be dismissed and can take their belongings to their classrooms.
The club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first;
- A healthy breakfast;
- Activities that are fun and interesting;
- Access to a variety of resources and equipment under safe, supervised conditions;
- Staff that are experienced, well trained and supported;
- An environment where all children are included.
You can see an example of our Breakfast menu here.