School meals are cooked on our premises and the children are offered an excellent choice of main meals at lunchtime, including a vegetarian alternative. The meals are of a very good quality and they are prepared by our wonderful school cook, Bev. Please click here to see our current school meal menus created by Aspens and here to see the school menu for the spring and summer term.
All children in Foundation stage, Year 1 and Year 2 in state funded schools in England qualify for Universal Free School Meals. Parents of these children are not required to pay for their school meals.
For Key Stage 2 children, dinner money may be paid termly, weekly or daily in advance on ParentPay. The current cost per meal is £2.65.
Free School Meals
B&NES Free School Meals Eligibility Checking service has a Free School Meals web page on the B&NES website with a link to an online benefit related free school meal application form which can be found using the following link: https://beta.bathnes.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals.
Below is a list of qualifying benefits for free school meals.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (WITHOUT Working Tax Credit) and have and annual household income (as assessed by HMRC) below £16,190
- Run-on Working Tax Credit which is only paid for 4 weeks after you STOP qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under PartV1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you think your child may be entitled to free school meals, or for more information about how to apply, please speak to Mrs Lord in the School Office.